- 2adorableAsked on October 14, 2011 at 01:31 PM
when i edit my submissions a notification email is sent as if the form was just filled out, how can i stop this.
i have my form set so that when its filled out a notification is sent to my email, but i do not want another notification sent wen i edit my submissions.
My issue is every time i edit my responses it counts as a submission and i only get 1000 submissions a month? how can you rectify this.
- yasincoAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 02:06 PM
JotForm will investigate this bug.
- 2adorableAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 02:12 PM
please let me know wen it is fixed
- yasincoAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 02:13 PM
Ok, and a jotform support rep will kepp you updated, and give you some more info.
- 2adorableAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 02:21 PM
i am using mozilla firefox with windows 7 id also like the option to not have a notification sent to me when i edit my submissions if possible?
- yasincoAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 02:23 PM
ok.....please wait for jotform
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2011 at 02:39 PM
When an a submission is edited, a notification with "EDIT" on the subject line is sent to your email address. This is because the form owner should be informed if someone tries to edit his submission. Another purpose for this is to track the changes of the edits being sent.
You can either just delete the email notification or keep the notifications come in to your inbox so that you will be informed if someone keeps on editing a submission.
One edited submission is also equivalent to 1 submission. This is the actual process of the system. So I guess you will need the edit notifications so that you can track if someone is abusing your submissions due to being edited often.