- ShadaeAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 08:38 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you are experiencing with the GeoLocation widget.
I have passed on the issue regarding the satellite option on the GeoLocation widget to our developers. Any update will be provided on this thread.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Hi, thank you for reporting it to us. It has now been fixed.
Make a test and let us know if the changes doesn't work.
- AaardvaarkAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 08:13 PM
Thank you, it now offers satellite view again on my forms.
Can you tell me how to view all issues that are still open about this widget? Issues keep getting split off so I lose track, and there are three issuse still not resolved. I don't know how to find them, or if they are still active
- double click on map gives wrong coordinates
- words in response
- can't clear widget response fields
- CharlieAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 08:47 PM
Here are the following threads that have open tickets on them.
These are the bug tickets that have been escalated and someone at the back end is already working on them.
Here's a feature request ticket, unfortunately, we can't give any specific dates if this will be considered and implemented, but our developers are already aware of it.
I hope this helps.
- AaardvaarkAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 10:31 PM
Thanks for the summary it is very helpful.
This is my understanding:
1. Incorrect street address - http://www.jotform.com/answers/497295 - open ticket being attended to.
2. Map delay and map opens in new york - http://www.jotform.com/answers/482651 - I thought this was fixed but you say it is still open.
3. Allow form designers to access the widget fields to allow clearing when user does not use widget - http://www.jotform.com/answers/506519 - feature request will be attended to some time.
4. My request to restore presentation of data returned by the widget from this
Address: 28 Garran Crescent, Chifley ACT 2606, Australia
Back to this, as it was before:
28 Garran Crescent, Chifley ACT 2606, Australia
Do I need to raise a new ticket for #4? Is it a feature request or fix? The responses and tickets became confused because functionality was being changed by Jotform while fixes were carried out. These changes were not notified to us and required fixing too.
If you need to keep one issue per ticket, then programmers must stop changing functionality while fixing the reported issues. What I'm trying to say is, if an issue is reported, just fix the issue and don't change unrelated formats, or remove a button etc. If you DO change functionality, then PLEASE announce it somewhere so that admins who are tearing their hair out because their users are complaining, know about it.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Hi we're sorry about this glitch. This has now been fixed.