- SFCAAsked on February 03, 2015 at 08:29 PM
How can I embed a working Google spreadsheet into my form? I tried the iFrame widget and it didn't work.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 12:16 AM
Actually, you can embed Google Spreadsheet using the Iframe Embed widget - here's a working sample:
To accomplish this, please follow the illustration below:
1. Open the "publish to web" menu:
2. Select the "Embed" option, then select and copy the embed src URL only (all the content inside the quotation marks ""):
Give it a try and let us know if it works out for you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 12:20 AM
To allow others to edit the embedded spreadsheet, use the "share" link in the Iframe Embed Widget:
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2015 at 10:24 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/537283
We will be responding to it shortly for you.