- WardsWizardsAsked on October 15, 2011 at 05:46 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 15, 2011 at 06:01 PM
This feature was already requested but we don't have any words yet when it will be added. We apologize for this as we do not have enough manpower to handle all requests. Meantime, you may try the guide below as a workaround:
1. Insert a Free Text field in your form
2. Click the HTML button in the toolbar and enter this code:
As for showing a progress indicator, you may use the free text tool to display the page number or something like that. The free text tool is found under the Power Tools section:
Take a look at this form to see these solutions in action -https://www.jotform.com/form/12493356210
Notify us if you have further questions with regard to this matter. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 15, 2011 at 09:23 PM
Alternatively, a summary of the user's submission can be generated on the "Thank You" page and a print button provided there. To get the questions and answers to appear in the Thank You message, copy the table in the form's default notification and paste it into the message. For details, please see How to (almost) Make a Confirmation Page for You Forms.