- YasinAsked on October 15, 2011 at 07:54 PM
I have 3 accounts,
1st for personal
2nd for public business
3rd for my webdesigning company
And my account: YCPITECH has benn disabled, so please un-disable it!
I did nothing wrong, but this happend to my other accounts so im sure you will fix this! thank you!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 15, 2011 at 08:22 PM
Your account was auto suspended by our system due to some of your forms which had fields similar to a possible phishing form. I have reactivated your account so you can now login again.
If you have other concerns, please do let us know.
We apologize for your inconvenience.
- yasincoAnswered on October 15, 2011 at 09:31 PM
Thanks so much. is there any way you can put all 3 of my accounts on a safe list so this does not happen again?
Oh, and sorry I did not help on the form alot I was at a meeting!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 15, 2011 at 09:47 PM
Oh, sorry if I forgot to add this on my line, your account was already whitelisted.
- yasincoAnswered on October 15, 2011 at 09:50 PM
ok just making sure all my accounts on whitelist:?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 16, 2011 at 12:44 AM
All forms in all your accounts have already been whitelisted.
- yasincoAnswered on October 16, 2011 at 12:24 PM