- yasaukAsked on February 05, 2015 at 07:12 AM
The notification is currently returning to my personal email address which is linked to the account, I would like the notification email to go to a separate email address but I cant find the function to change this.
- CharlieAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 10:33 AM
You can change the email recipient address by following the screenshots below.
1. Click the "Emails" and choose the notification that you want to edit.
2. You will then need to click the button "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3. Here you can change the recipient email address where you want the notifications to go to.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.