- voiceamericaAsked on February 05, 2015 at 06:20 PM
how is submission data removed from the form/account
- CharlieAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 08:58 PM
You can remove or delete submissions by going to your account submissions page. Here's a quick screenshot to do that:
1. Navigate to "My Forms"->Choose a form with the submissions on it->Click the "Submissions" on menu.
2. Inside the submissions page, you can click the delete button to delete one specific submission.
3. You can also scroll down below and you will see a grid displaying your submissions, you can delete all of them by clicking the button at the right side.
4. If you do not want to delete all the submissions, you change what submissions to display by changing the time frame in your settings. You can then delete specific submissions based from a specific time frame.
Please do take note that once you delete a submission, you will not be able to recover it. So we recommend that you make a back up of them by downloading or by uploading them to different file storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive and the likes.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.