- karebare1963Asked on February 06, 2015 at 11:47 AM
It looks as though the forms copied over perfectly, thank you for that time saver. I just filled out a form as a test and I am wondering how I will know when a form is filled out and submitted. I cannot find somewhere on the site to put an email address for it to sent to notify me. This is a very important feature that I need and I sure hope it is something you can provide.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- bkljaicAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 12:41 PM
For every form you can set up notifications. After setting it up you will be able to get email notifications whenever a response comes to your web form and check out the response from wherever you are.
Inside of builder toolbar go to:
1. "Emails" button.
2. Click on "Add New Email".
3. Select "Notification Email" option
4. Click Next.
5. Provide Sender and Recipient details
6. You can enter notification subject line, your notification layout and after click Finish.
For more information on this topic you can read this article.
Hope this will help.