- thefutureschannelAsked on August 20, 2010 at 11:47 AM
I know I have submissions but they will not display. I try changing the time frame, etc and nothing happens. I try different forms and nothing.
Let me guess, Jotform has decided to add some fancy new feature that's screwing things up again.
I really can't lose this data. Is this just a glitch that's being worked out?
- receitadevidaAnswered on August 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM
We're having issues with submissions again, just as described by thefutureschannel. Jotform is really reliable?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 09:07 AM
Sorry about that. We introduced a bug to our software on Friday afternoon. The problem was then fixed early Saturday morning.
There was no data loss or anything like that. The submissions page simply gave an error that said there are no submissions. We apologise for any inconvenience or frustration this might have caused.
- opengroundAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 12:17 AM
I'm having the same problem right now - any suggestions??
- opengroundAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 12:31 AM
Also when I click on the form to edit or preview, it comes up blank, as if it doesn't exist, but there are submissions there!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 02:03 AM
I have checked your forms and there seems to have no problem with your submissions. Are you still experiencing the empty submissions problem? If so, can you tell us which form is it?
We'll wait for your response.
- opengroundAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 02:15 AM
Hi LiyamYes problem persists.I have a form called 'Burnie Tasmania Workshop' showing 4 submissions. When I look for the submissions I get the 'No results to display. Check your search query or time frame options.' message.When I try to edit or preview the form it is blank.Other forms with submissions are displaying correctly.CheersPeter
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 02:25 AM
Thank you for the information. As I have checked, you are correct, there were submissions indeed but no data in the submissions page.
I will submit a ticket to the development team and let them know about your issue.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM
We recovered your data. You can get it on Submissions. However, you will still need to re-create this form.
- macssamAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 03:22 AM
I have created a form but don't know what to do next
because I keep getting this message which I don't understandNo results to display.
Check your search query or time frame options.
- fxrAnswered on February 10, 2012 at 04:53 AM
@macssam, you havent recieved any submissions yet on your form. So your submissions page will have no results to display.
If you need any further help, please open a new forum thread and we will be happy to assist you.