- martinbondAsked on February 08, 2015 at 07:30 AM
Re below, our desired outcome is that all responses to our questionnaires are stored onto our sharepoint site (2013 hosted by Microsoft). Does your suggested solution below achieve this?
Or would you recommend distributing the forms via Jotform then redirecting the responses to our Sharepoint site.
We are not set in which way we want to implement this, our goal is to implement the most efficient method of achieving our aforementioned desired outcome and are opened to suggestions.
I hope this makes sense and please do not hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 08, 2015 at 11:14 AM
The submission data is in JotForm server.
user guide: -How-to-view-Submissions
You can download the submission data as Excel data also.
user guide: -How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel
What is the back-end database being used by your Sharepoint site? I can only assume it is MSSQL.
If it is MSSQL you can export the submission data to the MSSQL database using the
This will then put your JotForm/Sharepoint form submission data into the Sharepoint server database.
Hope this help. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 18, 2015 at 05:22 PM
Since your question was about a different topic, I made a thread about it here http://www.jotform.com/answers/591615
We will attend to it shortly
- MyUWCAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 05:11 AM
I am trying to use the export to sharepoint site advice given above.
When I get to step 4 on the 'SQL server export for JotForm' I encounter the following error:Not Found
The requested URL /<br /><b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught exception 'JotFormException' with message 'apiKey is required' in /home/io4mysql/public_html/jotform-api-php/JotForm.php:17Stack trace: was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 07:30 AM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/866561
- KimAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 09:11 PMYour process of export and import is still a manual process done in bulk. I would like to integrate jotform submissions into SharePoint automatically. (even if by scheduling a daily new entries export/import) so whenever a form is completed on the website it automatically creates a list item in SharePoint. Is this possible? I believe it to be the same as the original question.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 12:38 AM
Yes your question is same as original but since it is a very old thread, I am moving your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1146681