- Superforce2011Asked on October 17, 2011 at 02:24 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 03:35 PM
Can you tell me were you plan to put the link or do you want a link HTML?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please take a look at the following tutorial:
However, your inquiry is a little bit unclear. Could you please describe your goal more detailed?
Then we will be happy to help you.
- Superforce2011Answered on October 18, 2011 at 11:43 AMLink will be put on my Buy now page. I would rather a text link that will
take them to the form before they buy. then bring them back to buy page.
Also, is there a way to not permit buying until they have opened te link
WITHOUT havng to do HTML code? I a not well versed in code writing. Thank
- fxrAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 04:00 PM
Link to you form would look something like this:
<a target="_blank" href="www.jotform.com/form/12885107393">Text of link to my form</a>
2. You can use Thank you -> Custom URL to redirect form users back to a page of your choosing.
3. I am not sure exactly what you mean by ' is there a way to not permit buying until they have opened te link WITHOUT havng to do HTML code?'
Can you have another go at explaining what you want to do there?