- xowiiAsked on October 17, 2011 at 04:17 PM
I need to remove the blue background on my line break here:
- yasincoAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 04:23 PM
I see your problem and have posted this image to get a better view!
I think you should embed again with Iframe and then tell em if that works!
- xowiiAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 04:31 PM
This will not work, because the page grows automatically. If i use an iframe will be to big and deformed my page.
Is there another way?
- yasincoAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 04:54 PM
Iframe does not do that!
And what is your current embed code?
- xowiiAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 04:56 PM
Please pree the buttom "continuar" and you will understand what i mean. It grows... if i use an iframe wil not grow anymore... is there a CSS code i can use??
I just need this to finish the proyect, and cant understand why is there a blue background in the form...
My code is working, the problem is from jotform.
- yasincoAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 04:59 PM
No, JotForm is up and running fine now and im
Iframe helps, and please advice me what embed code you are using!
- xowiiAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:03 PM
I mean there is a CSS problem with jotform, because i cant edit or remove that blue background from anyware.
If i embed the full code it give me more problems. And if i embed it with iframe will be gigant the firs page before to press the button "continuar".
If i edit the css for the iframe to be smaller, then i will get the form cuted (not visible).
What is the solution for removing the blue background?
- fxrAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:04 PM
I.E support for transparency is notoriously buggy. I am trying to find you a workaround.
- xowiiAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:06 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:06 PM
JotForm will take over from here, and I will check in later, bye.
- xowiiAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:39 PM
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:47 PM
Regarding the injected CSS you currently have, what exactly were you trying to accomplish with that besides making the pagebreak portion transparent?
- fxrAnswered on October 17, 2011 at 05:53 PM
It is quite difficult unravelling your CSS. Hopefully your nearing an conclusion to your form design!
at the end of your Custom CSS
- xowiiAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 08:32 AM
Now is working, thanks...!!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 09:03 AM
Glad to hear it Xowii, if you have any other concern just feel free to contact us.
- xowiiAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 09:04 AM
i want to change my name from xowii to emailcl it is possible?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 09:17 AM
Sorry to say but it is not possible to change usernames in JotForm.
Thank you for understanding.