LuisAsked on May 03, 2023 09:13 AM
I have an integration between my Jotform and Monday.com and every time a new entry is entered two new lines appear on my Monday.com. One is the correct new entry and the second is a random field populated from the Jotform into Monday (same field on multiple columns on Monday.com) Any suggestions?
Nora JotForm SupportReplied on May 03, 2023 09:32 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. I'm sorry you're having issues with the Monday Integration. I couldn't replicate the issue on my form integrated with Monday, but sometimes if we remove it and then re-integrate it, that resolves the issue. Let me show you how to do it:
- Open your form in Form Builder, and in the orange navigation bar at the top of the screen, click on Settings.
- Under the Integrations tab on the left side of the page, click on the Monday Integration.
- Click on Remove Integration, and in the confirmation pop-up window, click on Yes, Remove.
- After removing the integration, type Monday in the Search Bar and click on it.
- Enter your API key in the Authentication section, and set up the integration again.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes.