The monday.com platform is a visual collaboration tool that helps transform how teams work together. It’s a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a collaborative culture.
Jotform’s integration with monday.com sends information from Jotform to your monday.com account as soon as someone fills out and submits a form.
When you add the monday.com integration to one of your forms, preselected data is exported to fill in key details for boards, groups, or items in your monday.com account. This exchange of information eliminates the need for manual data entry or a third-party software tool to connect Jotform and monday.com.
With the integration, you can use submitted form data from Jotform to create or update an item.
The monday.com integration is easy to set up. Here’s how:
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Integrations on the left.
- Search and select monday.com.
- Enter your monday.com API Key then click Authenticate.
- At this step, you would need to select an option from the following monday.com dropdowns:
- Next, map your monday.com fields to your Jotform fields, as shown in the below image.
If you have a Phone Number field in the form, you must ensure that the Country Code is enabled in its settings. monday.com is forcing the phone number entered to have a Country Code. Thus, if the phone number in your Jotform form does not have a Country Code, it cannot be inserted into monday.com.
- Set up the rest of the options at your discretion, then click the Save button to save the changes.
You can create multiple connections to various monday.com boards and groups with the same integration. See the below short GIF of the steps.