The monday.com platform is a visual collaboration tool that helps transform the way teams work together. It’s a simple but intuitive tool that enables people to manage work, meet deadlines, and build a collaborative culture.
Jotform’s integration with monday.com sends information from Jotform to your monday.com account as soon as someone fills out and submits a form.
When you add the monday.com integration to one of your forms, preselected data is exported to fill in key details for boards, groups, or items in your monday.com account.
This exchange of information eliminates the need for manual data entry or a third-party software tool to connect Jotform and monday.com.
With the integration, you can use submitted form data from Jotform to create or update an item.
The monday.com integration is easy to set up:
- Go to the Settings tab in the Form Builder.
- Click Integrations on the left.
- Search and select monday.com.
- Enter your monday.com API Key then click Authenticate.
- Next, select the monday.com action, board, and group.
- Map your monday.com fields to your Jotform fields.
- Set up the rest of the options at your discretion then click the Save button to save the changes.
You can create multiple connections to various monday.com boards and groups with the same integration.
And that’s it! Your form data will be sent to monday.com every time your form is submitted. Have you given it a try? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.