- roxxstarAsked on February 09, 2015 at 01:53 PM
i tried that, maybe i didnt wait long enough. will try again and wait a couple of hours.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Setup Incomplete Payment Notification Email
- CarinaAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 02:56 PM
These emails sometimes are not immediate, but please let us know the form's url so we can run further tests.
- roxxstarAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 03:57 PM
24 hours? ive deleted them, it doesnt work. ill try again from scratch
- CarinaAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 04:53 PM
24 hours seems too much. As soon as you have them please let us know the form's url so we can run further tests and determine the cause of this situation.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- roxxstarAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 07:27 PM
Hi, still no email notification from this form...
- CharlieAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 08:35 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for providing us the form, we'll run a few test on this.
For the meantime, could you please try the following:
The following above should help you on setting up notifications for incomplete payments.
- roxxstarAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 08:45 PM
why do i need to do this now? was never like this...
- CharlieAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 09:57 PM
After testing the form and creating new ones in my end, I was able to recreate the problem, after 30 minutes I'm still unable to receive pending payment email. It seems like a temporary bug with the payment wizard. I'll create a report ticket on this to notify our developers so that they can take a closer look at this immediately. We'll let you know as soon as they have fixed the problem.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- roxxstarAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 12:10 AM
thank you, please notify me when its fixed!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 04:42 AM
I've managed to fix this issue. You should have received the past pending payment email alerts as well. If you have other questions or concerns or if the problem persists, please do let us know.
- roxxstarAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 10:55 AM
- CharlieAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 11:01 AM
In behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
If you need any assistance again or have other concerns, please do let us know by opening a new thread here in the forum.