- postablyAsked on February 09, 2015 at 01:57 PM
I'm on the free version but am planing in the future to switch to a paid plan, I'm just wondering: when I create a form on jotform, is it automatically a secure form or do I need to have a paid plan in order to create secure forms?
You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work!Page URL:
- bkljaicAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 02:36 PM
You can create secure form when you are using JotForm like embedded form on your Web Page. In that case you need to ensure that Secure option is checked when you are making embedded form.
Steps for making secure form are following:
1. Go to JotForm Builder
2. Click on Embed Form option
3. Inside of Embed Form Wizard check your Secure option if you want that your form is secured.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. Secure forms are using SSL protocol.
Hope this will help.
- postablyAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 03:09 PM
Got it! thank you very much.