- motoxplorersAsked on February 09, 2015 at 02:25 PM
My goal is to have only one form to 3 different bikes and anytime one visitor comes to the site and choose one bike, one hidden check box is already marked with the bike chosen, so they do not need to choose the bike two times.
Is that possible?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 04:13 PM
I think that is possible using 2 forms and conditional logics.
1. First of all, make 2 forms.
2. Rename the submit button of the first form to whatever you want to, I chose "next" to give the effect it's the same form. Just click on it and change the "submit" text on the Toolbar.
3. Now we will use this conditional logics to redirect to the second form: "Change Thank You URL after submission"
But, first we need to know two things: the variable field and the ID for each checkbox on the second form:
a) To find the Variable field, just select the Chekbox and go to properties
b) To find the field ID you can use the same method, but have in mind we only need one single check box,
So, for each check box we can see input_3_0 , input_3_1 we just get the number portion.
For example s "0" belongs to check box number 1, while "1" is for number 2, etc.
You can find it by using the inspector of your browser, in my case I used Firebugs, an extension of Firebugs.
4. We are ready to make the conditional logic and paste the URL accordingly.
For example: When the user chooses Bike 1, the URL should be redirected to this one:
Here is the list of my conditions:
And here is my final form for you to see the effect:
- motoxplorersAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 05:16 AM
Thank you Jeanette, it worked!! Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 09:23 AM
We are glad to know that Jeanette's solution worked.
Feel free to contact us anytime should you need further assistance on JotForm.