- PAMEDSSMSAsked on February 10, 2015 at 01:28 PM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 02:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the issue with the Visual Report tool on your form.
Note, that the published Visual Reports seems to be fine. So you can still use that tool.
A bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and forwarded to our Development Team.
We will update this thread when we have any updates.
- SSMSAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 02:26 PM
In addition to the No Data Available, when I try to size the chart, the image file is broken and can't be reloaded.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 02:37 PM
Can you please try in Google Chrome to see if that makes any differences?
It seems to be working on my side.
- eeeo_edAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 09:41 AM
Any update on this bug?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 12:27 PM
There is an open ticket for this problem and it's already looked into by the assigned developer, we cannot provide an ETA for when this issue would be resolved, but I've sent a note to the dev in charge requesting an update.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 07:08 PM
This bug has now been fixed. Thank you for reporting it and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.