- paramountsecurityAsked on October 18, 2011 at 11:48 AM
we are having problems with corruption again, this time alot of the forms have come out of their folders. Also one form has added fields into the form which shouldnt have been there, we have removed these after complaints from customers. We seem to be getting more and more problems with jotform. The orginal version was far more reliable.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 18, 2011 at 03:38 PM
Can you please try this solution?
1. Log out of JotForm
2. Clear your browser's cache. Click here to learn how to clear browser cache
3. Log in again
Afterwards, let us know if the problem with the folders still persists. As for one of the form getting corrupted, it might be possible that somebody has added fields on it. Have you shared your account login details to anyone else?
If not, please give us the name of the form in question so we can inspect and hopefully find out the root cause of your issue.
We'll be looking forward to your feedback. Thanks!
- paramountsecurityAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 02:33 PM
No that hasnt worked, and it does it on more than one pc
- fxrAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 04:10 PM
Can you tell us what form its happening on?
Is it when a form that is embedded on a webpage? Please provide URL of that page, if so.
- paramountsecurityAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 09:17 AM
the account is "paramountsecurity" go to the "myforms" they all used to be in folders relating to which web site the sales lead had come through, they are now all over the place as you will see.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:45 AM
We apologize for your inconvenience.
If I'm understanding this correctly, the issue is about the forms going out of its folders. I will let the developers know about this incident.
How about your issue about your form that has an additional field, is it already fixed?
- paramountsecurityAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 03:47 PM
yes thats correct, i have approx 5 folders, each folder contained a number of forms, they have all come out of the folders and merged in one great list.
I have had to correct the form corruption on the one form, as it was preventing customers from using it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 04:17 PM
We will inform you once the problem with the folders will be fixed.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation with us.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 03:12 AM
I think it might be browser related problem. Can you try a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome and let us know if you still have the same problem.