- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 09:38 AM
Were you trying to share a form into the JotForm Template Gallery or you wanted to removed a shared form instead?
This is the user guide: -Sharing-a-Form-in-the-Form-Templates-Gallery
If you have shared a form already and only wanted to remove it, can you tell us which template it was and we will remove it for you.
- talisamaxwellAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 06:55 PM
I shared a form, and I wanted it removed. This is the name of the form.
Generic Family Reunion Registration Form
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 08:05 PM
I found the template form
I have now removed it from the Form Gallery as requested.
- rjsmithAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 10:53 AM
I have a similar problem...I shared a form in the Templates section that I know want to unshare, but the unshare option was not available on that particular form. No idea why since I see the unshare option on other forms.
So, what I did was delete it and purge it altogether from my account, but that still didn't delete it from the Templates section.
The name of the Template is TheLocalProject - Version B.
Please delete ASAP.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 17, 2016 at 03:30 PM
I can see that you already opened a thread for this issue. My colleague already replied to your thread. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/934873. Thank you.
- markAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 01:41 PM
Need this template removed please: CTAA Transfer Tracker.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 03:39 PM
I moved your inquiry to a separate thread. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1101755.