JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
There is a possibility to do embed your form on an email.
Please follow next step:
1. Go to JotForm builder
2. Under Setup & Embed tab, click Embed Form
3. Select Source
4. Copy the source and click Back button
5. Click Email
6. Fill the receiver's email and click HTML at the bottom
7. Delete code inside the box and paste the source code you have copied a moment ago, then Update
8. And hit the Send Email button.
Hope this will help.