- mbryAsked on February 12, 2015 at 02:11 PM
- bkljaicAnswered on February 12, 2015 at 03:51 PM
Yes you can. If you are using JotForm like embedded form on your Web Page than you can check Secure option when you are making embedded form.
To do that:
1. Go to JotForm Builder
2. Click on Embed Form option
3. Inside of Embed Form Wizard please check if your Secure option is checked. If it is checked then form is Secure, if not form is not secure.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client - typically a web server (website) and a browser; or a mail server and a mail client (e.g. Outlook).
Hope this will help.
- BenAnswered on February 12, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Answer by bkljaic is correct.
If you are more used to going through our guides instead, this guide will show you hot to get embed code for Secure Form.
It will also show you how you can quickly tell by looking at the link if the link is for secure or regular type of jotform.
Do let us now if you have any further questions and we would be happy to assist.