- design927Asked on February 12, 2015 at 02:11 PM
any way to group 5 or more individual quiz results onto a thank you page and export those results by user into a cvs?
This is a re-post of a comment on Turn Your Form into a Quiz or Exam!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 12, 2015 at 04:44 PM
It is currently not possible to customize the Thank You template result page of the Quiz form. So, you cannot easily create a categorize/group format of the answers.
However, you can try doing it on the email result instead.
1. Use the Text Mode version of the email.
2. Add another column as the group/category
3. Use the a delimiter to separate the text into multiple columns. (i.e. I used pipe sign '|' )
The notification email look like this
when I export the email data to CSV file, I now have a column for group/category that is useful in my data
Hope this help. Let us know if you need more assistance.