- southfielddstwebmasterAsked on February 13, 2015 at 11:50 AM
I'm having trouble downloading the files on some of my submissions. It seems to be intermittent so I"m not sure how to correct. Please advise.Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 01:26 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience, I'll escalate this immediately to our back end team so that they can check what might be causing this problem.
We'll update you as immediately as possible when we hear any news or if this has been fixed.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 06:52 AM
I have tried searching for the files. Unfortunately I could not find any. This happens when a file uploaded actually fails to complete the upload due to some file transfer problems such as intermittent internet connection on the user's end. This causes the file to prematurely complete and thus getting corrupted.
What you can do with this is to contact the person who made the submission and request from him the files again.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- lcgarciaAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 08:31 AM
- CharlieAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 08:40 AM
To better assist you, I've opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/850409. We will address it shortly.