- glennheightsAsked on October 19, 2011 at 10:47 PM
I created free performance review templates for my employees using JotForm. I now need to be able to allow managers to edit last year's forms. How do I provide editable access/links back to the employee forms from last year?
- paoloumaliAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I hope I got your question properly. If your managers have their own accounts, they can easily clone your last year's forms. All they need is a link to the previous form.
Here's how to clone an existing form:
1. Click 'New Form'
2. Choose 'Import Form' > 'From a Web Page'
3. Input the link for the previous form.
4. They will now be able to edit the form on their end but they will have to provide the new links.
Let me know if I miss something.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 08:15 AM
You can allow your employees to edit their form submissions by inserting an edit link in your form's notification email. To learn how to do that, please watch this short video.
For past submissions, kindly refer to the instructions below to learn how to generate edit links for them:
1. Get your form ID from the form's URL
2. Get the ID for the specific submission that you want to generate a link to by going to your form's submissions page
3. Enable display of submission ID by clicking the settings icon and then selecting the ID checkbox
4. Copy the submission ID
5. Replace the highlighted text in the edit link URL below with the form ID and the submission ID, respectively.