- ritugill628Asked on February 16, 2015 at 06:57 PM
Is there a way in the date field, for a preference to not include a previous date? For example, if today is 2/16/15, and I don't want the submitter to select any date prior to 2/16/15, is there a way for me to do that?
- CharlieAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 10:17 PM
I believe that is possible, you can disable previous or prior dates from the current one by enabling the option "Disabling Past Dates". You can follow the screenshots below.
1. Click the "Properties" in your Date field.
2. Enable the option "Disable Past Dates".
3. Make sure to save the changes. Here's a demo form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50468644203958. Enter a date prior to the default one and you'll see a warning message.
Do let us know if this works.
- ritugill628Answered on February 17, 2015 at 12:45 PM
You guys are amazing! Thank you!
- CharlieAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 12:58 PM
You're welcome and thank you for the kind words. I'm glad it worked.
If you need any assistance again, please do let us know by creating a new thread here in the forum.