- digi3dworksAsked on February 16, 2015 at 07:05 PM
We have an old from that users have booked marked, I would like for the to be redirected to the new form, is this possible?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to automatically redirect users to another form. It requires the submit button of form to be clicked in order to redirect to any other form/page.
I believe with a little workaround, it is possible to achieve your requirement. You do not have to redirect users to new form. You should hide the form field of old form and add embed the new form in an iFrame in old one. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Grab the iFrame embed code of your new form.
2. Edit your old form and add "Form Collapse" field before the first field and after the last field.
3. Make the form collapse field hidden and closed.
4. Add "Text" field in old form before the first form collapse field and add the new new form's iFrame embed code which you grabbed in step #1. Please check the screenshot below for all the steps:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.