- lallyallyAsked on October 20, 2011 at 07:22 AMHiI tried the embed form with iframe but it doesn't work...Did someone manage to put the form on wordpress?Could anyone help me please?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 08:50 AM
Have you tried the default code already? Both Iframe Code and Script Code is working on my wordpress site, check here.
If that doesn't help then you may try this workaround:
1. Install wordpress plugin: click here
2. Check this screenshot for the usage
Usage: %CODE1% ---> insert in your page or post.
You can actually read the whole information on the plugin's download page.
If this still doesn't work just let us know so we can assist you further. Thank you!
- lallyallyAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Thanks for your answer !!
I didn't manage to understand the explanations... I don't have plugins options... or cannot manage to find them...
I tried the iframe code and it didn't work. I pasted the code on the html of a new article but nothing appears when I save the changes...
The script code doesn't work...
I don't know how I'm using wordpress but I think it's not the good way... and since English is not my fust language, I think I can't describe correctly the problems I'm having. But thank you so much for your support !
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM
May we know the URL of the web page where you wish to place your form?
- lallyallyAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Yes it's hosted there !
But I managed to post a form from google docs, an embedded form from google docs and I was able to see it and it worked perfectly...
And the code was something like iframe and then it changed automatically to something like a code starting like this: "googleapps..."
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 02:40 PM
Wordpress allows Google to be embedded on their application, that's why it gets converted to a Google app. Unfortunately, we don't have anything for this one yet. But once we do, we'll let you know.
- lallyallyAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 05:26 AM
Thank you SO much for your help !!
- idmarketingAnswered on May 01, 2013 at 06:36 PM
When is Jotform going to support Wordpress.com? Obviously, it's their failing that they don't allow basic embeds, but is there any way to get JotForms on WP yet??
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 01:18 AM
You can do embed the JotForm form on a hosted Wordpress site. This is the guide
I understand you were refering to Wordpress.com --- but since Wordpress.com pages are hosted at Wordpress.com for free, perhaps they will not ever allow any embed method at all.
Sorry, but up to this time, there is no means yet to embed JotForm forms on Wordpress.com site.
Hope this help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 29, 2014 at 08:44 AM
We are happy to announce that WordPress.com now supports Jotform. You can now embed forms to your WordPress.com hosted websites.
- shoodAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 07:13 PM
At first, my form mail was not working with you all or any form mail company but now it works fine.
- shoodAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 07:15 PM
I would like to know if the submission limit for your free version of jotform is 100 total for ever, the year, a month or what. It is not clear to me what exactly is the limit.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 08:34 PM
@shood, you have created a new thread for your question so I'll give you the answer there. Please follow up at this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/728992. If you have a question, better create your own thread instead of responding to older threads.