- antispamsoAsked on February 17, 2015 at 01:58 PM
My 2 forms all appear with the mention: Form not found This form is disabled.
Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Since your form only collects email addresses, it was taken as a phishing form. Since it looks to be nothing more than a simple email list sign up, I went ahead and reactivated your forms and account. I would recommend adding other fields in addition to simply collecting the email address if possible. This will prevent this from happening again in the future.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
- antispamsoAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 03:42 PM
Thank you very much for your quick response.
It works again. It's perfect!
- antispamsoAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 04:03 PM
Sorry, but the problem came back. I do not know why ... Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 05:47 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
The issue should be fixed now. We have whitelisted your current forms.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- antispamsoAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 08:32 AM
Thank you, it's operational again.
Have a nice day :)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 11:39 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. We are glad to see that the issue is resolved for you. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!