- absyoussefAsked on February 20, 2015 at 03:53 PM
When I edit a submission and click the submit button it takes long time to process. I end up closing submission. Not sure what to do next. Please help
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 05:30 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The editing seems to be fine in Google Chrome browser, but I was able to reproduce the issue in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
It might be related to the Smooth Signature widget on form since there is an error in browser console.
I have sent a bug report ticket to our Next Level Support. If possible, please use Google Chrome to edit your form submissions for now.
- absyoussefAnswered on February 22, 2015 at 10:17 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 22, 2015 at 11:28 AM
On behalf of Mike, you are welcome. This issue was already escalated to our developers. We will notify you once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 05:06 AM
Please check your submissions page - let us know if you are still experiencing the delay.
You should be able to load and edit submissions without incident.