- juanmarcosAsked on February 21, 2015 at 02:53 PM
My process is:
My customer fill out a (Jot)Form, providing me the Name of a Company, the Contact, his email, etc. What I need is that with all those inputs, right now there up to 250, I need to send this 250 (so far) a questionnaire (another JotForm) to fill it out.
The questionnaire responses are Yes or No, so what I need this this responses is create an Excell with how many wher Yes and how many where NO per Company.
Any idea???Page URL:
- SeanAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 05:33 PM
Sorry to say, I am not clear on your inquiry but if my assumptions are correct, you would like to send a questionnaire to the individuals who filled out your form. Once they fill out the form, you would like to arrange your submission results (for the questionnaire) in a way to show how many individuals selected No per company?
I am not sure if you are trying to create a link between the these two form excel submission results to simply your process. If this is so, I am afraid you would have to merge the two submission results and take advantage of the filter feature available in Microsoft Excel to get this done. If my assumptions are incorrect, I would like to apologize and I would welcome more details so that I can assist further. I will await your response.
- juanmarcosAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 05:51 PM
1.My customer will send me the people I need to send the questionnaire filling the JotForm @ http://ideasandhardware.com/victory/
2. With these info I wan to be able to create the questionnaire (another JotForm) for each person I receive from my customer on step 1.
3. With the responses, I need to present an excell report where I can presenter how many responded Yes and how many response NO to each question.
is it clear now?
Thanks for your time.
- raulAnswered on February 21, 2015 at 09:30 PM
Since you'll be capturing the list of people in the first form, you can use the newsletter app to send the second form to these persons and then you can either download the submissions from the second form in an Excel spreadsheet or you could integrate it with Google Spreadsheet.
I hope this helps.
Let us know if you have further questions.