- mytoo11Asked on October 21, 2011 at 12:53 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Sure, you can clone an existing form and edit it the way you want. Please follow these steps to clone an existing form.
On My Forms page:1. Click on "New Form",
2. Select "Import Form"
3. Select "Clone an existing form"
4. Select your form from the list5. Click "Continue"If you require assistance or have any other concerns, please do let us know. We would be happy to help you.Thank you for using JotForm.
- mytoo11Answered on October 21, 2011 at 01:05 PMHi!
Thanks for the quick response!
I was wondering if I could clone a form that I created within jotform?
- AtacanCAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 01:10 PM
You're always welcome. Absolutely you can. ''Clone an existing form'' means that you can clone your own created form and will be able to do changes on it. If you follow the steps above, you will see in the third step your existing forms when you open the list.