- jpot328Asked on October 21, 2011 at 08:00 PM
I have two problems I want resolved:
(1) remove the two submissions I have already made because they were both test submissions and they both FAILED. I have yet to receive a notification with the submission. I tested the email, and I even set up a second notification and it still failed. Please fix this. If I do not get submissions then I will get a refund and figure out a different way.
(2) I upgraded to the $9.95/mo plan through PayPal, yet when I go to my Account Settings, it says I have a free account. Please fix this as well.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 08:26 PM
1. If you mean removing the 2 submissions consumed, sorry but there's no way you can't do that, the submission counter will only autoreset on first day of the following month.
For your notification problem, can you please try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to email@example.com and then do a test? If this doesn't work please do let us know.
2. Your account is already premium, can you please try to relog?