- WtfuckAsked on February 23, 2015 at 04:08 PM
This is related to thread:520387
- WtfuckAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 05:28 PM
This what I made on my own but would like to be more attractive there is some space that need to be removed.
This is how I see it :
- raulAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 07:52 PM
Please take a look at this cloned version of your form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50537260914958
This is the closest I could get to the picture you provided, to make it look better you would need to put the same amount of options for the left and right checklists so they would look aligned. This is because the builder create lines so if the left and right checklists have a different amount of options you'll see a gap on the next line.
If this works for you, feel free to clone the form to your account.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- WtfuckAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 04:19 AM
That almost perfect. So if I want to remove this blank space. What I will need to do ?
- WtfuckAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 08:08 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 10:34 AM
Unfortunately, you can't remove the blank space because each widget is separated by a table like elements.
If you like, you can have 3 widgets in 3 columns by increasing the width of your form and reducing the width of your widget. I responded on the other thread about adjusting the width of the widget.