- ncolethomasAsked on February 23, 2015 at 04:53 PM
I created a word document with a hyperlink to my form which worked fine. Once I converted it to a pdf, the jot forms link is the only link that would no longer work. HELP!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 23, 2015 at 06:42 PM
May you provide us the link of your form you are trying to have hyperlinked on the PDF file?
I just tried converting Word file to PDF file, I clicked in Allow and it worked:
Make sure you have clicked in Allow, let us know what happens.
- ncolethomasAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 07:29 AM
- CharlieAnswered on February 24, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Unfortunately, we can't download the file using the link you shared, that is actually the location of your file in your local computer.
Please do check if the link you are using is valid or correct. You can find the direct link of your form in the "Embed Form" option.
In your Word processor, make sure the correct form is pasted and it is already hyperlinked (it shows underlined and in color blue font).
Do let us know if upon trying it on the second time it works out.
- ncolethomasAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 11:12 AM
i actually tried both ways. here is the embed link http://www.jotform.us/ncolethomas/GBDActivist
- CharlieAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 12:20 PM
I'm not sure if I understood your concern completely. Upon viewing the link what I see is the live form:
I'm unable to see a Word or PDF document where the hyperlink is. Please do share to us more details of this concern to further assist you.
- ncolethomasAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 05:55 PM
Above is the screenshot from the pdf. As you can see, it is underlined in blue, but when i hover over it to click, it doesn't work. It works fine in word. I used the form link I provided in the previous email. Not sure what I am doing wrong, especially when all other hyperlinks work. Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 07:51 PM
Unfortunately we cannot check your PDF file here as you could not include attachment on this support forum.
I suggest you send it instead to our support email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can attached the PDF file as attachment to your email
Use the title of this thread as the Subject of your email.
Use this: Hyperlinked Form URL in Word does not work when saved as PDF
Include also in your message the URL of this thread for easy association. This is the URL
We will respond to your email as soon as we can.
- ncolethomasAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 01:04 PM
ok email sent. thanks
- CharlieAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 01:30 PM
Thank you for sending us the email. I've replied to it. Please check your inbox and see the instructions there.
- ncolethomasAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 08:56 PM
i responded with the correct link
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 04, 2015 at 01:19 AM
I have replied to you via Email. Kindly check my recommendation.