- LexcyAsked on October 22, 2011 at 11:58 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Yes it is possible to change the label size this can be done in the Preferences of the form.
Please follow these steps to change the label size:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click the Preferences button
3. Click Form Styles
4. Click on the option beside Font Size then enter the value for the size
5. Click Close Settings then Save your form
Let us know if you have further questions.
- LexcyAnswered on October 22, 2011 at 01:47 PMMy apologies I meant can I change the field size for labels like name and
- AtacanCAnswered on October 22, 2011 at 05:58 PM
First off, thank you for using JotForm. If you wish to change the width of some fields, just click on the field and then click the ''Size'' button in the toolbar to set the width and the number of characters accepted.
Unfortunately it's not possible to change the field size of Full Name field.
Apologies if i misunderstood your question.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 22, 2011 at 06:33 PM
In addition to my teammates post, if you are using a Full Name Field under Quick Tools, then you may try injecting this css code, here's how:
1. While on your Form, Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Preferences
3. Goto Form Styles Tab, look for Inject Custom CSS and insert this code:
Just Change 200 to any number you want as your inputbox width.
I hope this helps. Thank you!