- catalogonatalAsked on October 22, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I want change the texts below to portuguese, how can i change?
"This field is required" and "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them"
"This field is required" - in portuguese -> Preencha este campo
and "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them" - in portuguese -> Preencha todos os campos
- allanftdAnswered on October 23, 2011 at 02:02 AM
Thank you for posting your concern here.
You can change the form warnings such as "This field is required" by changing your form preferences. Here's how:
1) Click the Preferences button in the Form Builder toolbar.
2) Click the Edit Form Warnings button found under the Advanced Settingstab.
3) Click the message that you want to translate into French, enter your preferred text, and click Save.
And you're done with the form warnings!
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- catalogonatalAnswered on October 23, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Thanks for the reply.
One more question..
Its possible the form with 2 fields in horizontal, like this example :
At moment the form is only in vertical..
Sorry my bad english.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Please follow this guide which will help you aligning your field on the same line.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions just feel free to contact us. Thank you!