- LexcyAsked on October 23, 2011 at 08:45 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 23, 2011 at 08:53 AM
If you have the image hosted elsewhere or on your own server what you need to get is just the url of the said image and enter it in the Submit button url.
To do so:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on "Submit Button" field in the form
3. Click on "Button Image" button on the tab which will appear
4. Write the url of the image you want to use as submit button
If the file is saved on your local computer you can upload the image for the button by using JotForm's image wizard:
1. Go to Power Tools > click Image
2. Click Upload Image File then click Next
3. Click "Choose File" or "Browse" then find the image that you want to upload
4. Click Upload File
5. After uploading, click the Image Source button in the toolbar then copy the image URL
Have a great day!