- polo014Asked on October 23, 2011 at 05:36 PM
- yasincoAnswered on October 23, 2011 at 05:39 PM
By Default, a form's notification is sent to the e-mail address that is associated to your account. This default e-mail address can be changed via your account settings page.
To change a certain form's notification recipient please,
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the address in the Recipient Email field (Note: You can add multiple recipient address by separating each address with a comma)
4. Click Finish then save your form