- DYSAsked on February 25, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Hello, I have never used JotForms before. The person who held my position before me left this outline, but I am having issues with adding to our website. Here is the list of steps that was left to follow:
Updating Existing Form
1) Log in to Jot Forms.
2) Clinck on my forms
3) Click on form to update
4) Select edt form
5) Make updates
6) Click on save
7) Click in Embed form
8) Select embed (this is was I start to have issues) not sure which one to click on
9) Highlight and copy link
11) Click on Diabetes Youth Service (issue: where do I find this?)
12) Click on upcoming events (I'm assuming this is on our website)
13) Click on event
14) Click on edit event (not sure where to edit event)
15) in text forms paste link ( not sure where text form is)
Again, I'm sorry but the two people that handled this have both quit there positons. I am trying to step in to handle things unit the positions are filled. ANY help is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 01:32 PM
The walk through appears to be the steps involved in embedding your form to a webpage. The first 6 steps are how to make changes to the actual form itself. 7-15 outline the steps on how to embed the form to a specific webpage. This is an assumption but I believe you have a page called "Diabetes Youth Service" that contains a link to another page "upcoming events". This page has events that you will choose from. These events likely have sign up forms. Depending on the setup of your site, you would then paste your embed code to that events' page.
Mind you, quite a bit of the above are assumptions made based on the the steps you mentioned. If you would like us to have a look at your site to confirm this, provide us with a link and we will be happy to do so. We can also check to see which embed code they were using previously, that would eliminate your concern with step 8.