- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 12:23 PM
As I clone your JotForm to my account and checked the notification set, I notice that the upload file field is not added to your notification email. Hence you're not seeing the attachment on your emails. To add the upload file field on your JotForm, please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Emails and then notifier to access Email setup wizard
2. Place your cursor on the last row
3. Click on Add new row below icon from the tool bar (Step #2 in the screenshot below)
4. Click on one of the Upload field from form fields listed on the right side. Please note that the Upload field with information icon shall shows the attachment as embedded object if it is an image.
5. Click on Finish and save the JotForm
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.