- sextaggedAsked on February 26, 2015 at 07:39 PM
How do I change the e mail address that submitted forms are sent to?
- CharlieAnswered on February 26, 2015 at 09:14 PM
You can do that by following this guide:
1. In your "Emails" click that and you'll see the existing notification that you have, click that to edit. Or you can also add a new notifier or an autoresponder.
2. If you edit a notification, you'll then see the "Compose Email" window, from here you can change the email template or the content of it on how it will be displayed. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You'll then be directed to the Sender and Recipient Details, from here you can change the recipient email address. Make sure to fill all the necessary fields.
If you would like to add multiple recipients you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.