What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I believe the answer to this question are yes and no. Yes you can disable the form so that it cannot be previewed. And No you cannot edit the submissions on it when it is disabled.
Here's a quick demo.
1. Disable the form in the "My Forms" section. Navigate then to the "Submissions" page.
2. Inside the "Submissions" page, you'll see the "Edit" button.
3. But if the form is disabled, you will not be able to edit it.
You can follow this guide that I have:
1. Add a Text box to act as the password field. Add a "Text" field that will act as the warning message. Hide the text box field, in this case it's the "admin_access" field. Go to your conditions and we'll add special rules and actions to your form.
2. Choose the first option, which is to show and hide fields.
3. Here's I'll an a rule that when the admin_access field is empty I will hide the rest of the form fields and will display the "Text" message field.
4. Here's my sample form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50324083606953. Now how to open the form especially the admin_access field is hidden? You can do that by passing the value directly to the form link, here's how:
5. You can also edit the existing submissions in your "Submissions" page, the form field there will not be hidden.
I hope this helps.
Sure it helps!
Thanks for all this work, that will do the trick.
You're welcome Georges, I'm glad that it helped.
If you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the forum.