- peacefulpawsAsked on February 27, 2015 at 04:17 AM
How do I do the same thing for the email notifications. I want the headers/text fields to display in the email.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 08:43 AM
You will have to manually add the headers, texts and images in the notification email. Just edit and add rows for these fields:
Thank you and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 09:06 AM
Please accept my sincere apologies for my last reply. I have posted it here, whereas it should be on another thread.
- herobirthservicesAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 11:54 AMI'm wondering this too. In the automatic email that gets sent to a client after they sign my contract, I want to include a link to the PDF of their completed contract they can download. In this case, I won't have the chance to edit the PDF before the client receives the email. Is there a way to format the PDF settings beforehand so that it automatically displays both the text and titles of the form, as well as the information they entered?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 01:46 AM
We will answer your question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/983139
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 06:00 PM