- HispaniolaAsked on February 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM
This form is for Transportation from an airport to a resort and excursions. I have two price equations both add up perfectly the only thing I have left to do is make sure both of them are added together to come up with final prices. right now only transfer total is included in the total. Please assist.
- CharlieAnswered on February 27, 2015 at 01:40 PM
I presume that the sub total that you are referring to are the Excursion Total and the Transfer Total?
If that is the case, you can follow the screenshots below to add them and pass it to the Payment Total field.
1. Add a form calculation widget, name it properly, hide that field then click its wizard icon to setup the calculation.
2. Click the "Add Fields" button to add the Excursion and Transport Total. Use the calculation function there to add the two.
3. You can then go to the Payment Wizard and change the "Get Amount From" option to the form calculation widget that we setup, which is the field named "Initial Total".
Make sure to save the changes and test your form.
- HispaniolaAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 02:15 PM