- roguedesigninkAsked on October 24, 2011 at 08:25 PM
I am createing forms for clients. The responses are being sent to my email address. How do I make it so the responses are sent to my clients email address?
- AtacanCAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 08:29 PM
First off, thanks for using JotForm. Please follow these steps to change the email address.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
You can also check out this page for more informations. If you require assistance, feel free to contact us.
- roguedesigninkAnswered on October 24, 2011 at 08:50 PM