- searchbarAsked on October 25, 2011 at 03:52 AM
How can we make a generator like the one on this site with jotform? http://www.my-cabinet.com/WEBPROTECT-profiletunes.htm
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 04:39 AM
Sorry to say but it is not possible to make login forms with JotForm. We also do not allow them, there is no way for us to know if you are using this for pishing or not. Furthermore, when you attempt to create login form using JotForm it will be automatically disabled by our system as it is detected as SPAM/Pishing Tool. Thank you so much for understanding.
- searchbarAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 04:43 AM
look like you have misunderstood. Anyways this isnt really a login form. Go here http://form.jotform.com/12841733089 to see it.
If you try using the form, it generates a code automatically, how do we do this?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 04:50 AM
Ok, I got now your question, what I saw from your first LINK is just a login form.
Anyway you can simply copy that form and customize it to your needs. Here's the guide for cloning existing forms.
- searchbarAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 04:56 AM
If i wanted to make a similar generator without cloning, how can i do it myself?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 04:57 AM
The generated code is displayed in the thank you page by putting the id in the message which displays the value entered by the user. I have created a sample generator form which you can import in your account to see how it was setup.
To view the sample form please visit this url: http://www.jotform.com/form/12970724573
You can make changes to the thank you message by doing the following:
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Click on Setup & Embed
3. Select 'Thank You' from the toolbar
4. In the list choose 'Thank You message' and click next.
To find out the id of the fields you can set up the notification email and get the ids from the body of the email.
- searchbarAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 04:51 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 04:59 AM
Glad to be of service, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using JotForm.