- WerbebeetAsked on October 25, 2011 at 05:22 AM
I run an advertising agency and I am currently creating a website for a customer. This one needs a couple of special forms that I cannot create with the tools I have myself (Iam using jimdo pro).
So I want to make use of jotform. I want the emails to arrive at my customer.
At the moment I have this free use, but it is possible that I have to upgrade one day.
Now my question:
1) what happens, if I cancel my pay-membership one day - will my customer no longer receive his emails?
2) what happens, if I cancel the free-membership, too - will my customer no longer receive his emails?
Can I have different forms go to different email-addresses? Like, when I need a form for myself and another form for my customer?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 05:59 AM
First off, thank you for using JotForm!
1. Cancelling your premium subscription will not affect your form in anyway, therefore your customer would still receive emails depending on your form setup.
2. There's no way for you to cancel your account when it's free, but we can delete or temporarily disabled it for you. When your account was deactivated upon request, your form will then be disabled and your customer will no longer received email alerts.
3. Yes, you can setup your form to send different email addresses, please refer to this guide.
I hope you find this information useful. If you have more concern, just feel free to let us know.
- WerbebeetAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:35 AM
thank you for your quick answer.
So, as long as you/Jotform exist, my customer will get his mails. Should you change your business for vegetable-wholesale, my customer needs a new solution, right?
Is there any reason, why a temporary deactivation could become possible?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 06:45 AM
It actually depends on your request, if you want it to be temporarily disabled just incase you want to reuse it again in the future then we can do it for you. But if you want it to be deleted then just request and we'll delete it for you. :)
- WerbebeetAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:00 AM
alright, no deacativation ever unless I request so... sounds good.
Do I have to logg in regularly? What happens, if I do not logg in for years (just a scenario to check all "risks")
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 25, 2011 at 07:25 AM
Deactivation of account may also occur if we determine that users have violated our Terms and Conditions.
To my knowledge, you can still access your account even not logging in for over a year, I'm not sure about this but i'll keep you updated once I got information from my team.
If you have more questions, just let us know. Thank you!