- TeomanAlsanAsked on March 02, 2015 at 03:10 AM
We have a form with more than 829 submissions and can't get Excel file. Is it about number of entries?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 08:48 AM
Our apologies! But no, we have no limit in terms of downloading your form submissions to an excel file. I just tried it and I was able to get the file without any issues. It must be a temporary problem so please kindly try it again and update us here on how it goes.
Thank you and I look forward to your reply.
- TeomanAlsanAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 08:55 AM
My problem continues like 6 hours. All I can get is an Excel file without data...
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Our developers have found out the cause and fixed it a while ago. Please try it again and see how it goes.
- TeomanAlsanAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 09:29 AM
Checked minutes ago. Same problem continues
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 10:40 AM
We have made another update about this problem and two users have reported that excel download is working correctly now. Can you check again? Please make sure to start a new fresh session to your browser, clear cache and cookies then login again.