- cursocapcarAsked on March 02, 2015 at 06:28 AM
I was downloading without problems before, but when I tryed today it just download 2 times and no information one the users.
What's the problem and how it can get fixed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 08:35 AM
Your last form ID is http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50403004061939. Downloading your form submissions to my end gives me no problem so it must be a temporary problem. Please kindly try to download the submissions again and let us know if the problem persists.
I look forward to your reply.
Thank you for reporting!
- plannacionalAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 08:53 AM
Hi, i have the same problem, but i have a lot of submissions, +13.000 and the excel gets corrupt
- cursocapcarAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 09:11 AM
I still have the same problem when downloading.
The one I'm trying is the MODELO CAPCAR TURMA 4
Still only download a 7 kb file as I sent a print. I tryed more then one computer here in the office.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 09:14 AM
I see you have posted the same problem into this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/525170-I-cant-download-the-data#0. Will respond to it shortly.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 09:21 AM
Please check your email for the excel file. And our developers have just found out the cause and fixed it a while ago. Please try to download it again and see how it goes.
- cursocapcarAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 09:28 AM
Still the same when downloading... I already relogged and tryed again and still the same.
I don't know what's the problem, but thanks for the file you sent. At least for what I needed now I can work.
- cursocapcarAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 09:45 AM
Now it's working!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 02, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Thank you for the update and I'm glad that downloading is working correctly now.